24/7 Live Virtual Receptionists
We Are an Extension of Your Office.
We answer your phones, speak to your customers and transfer calls to create the best experience possible for your callers.
Skilled live virtual receptionists and cutting-edge technology create an environment where our virtual receptionists thrive. A friendly, live voice can answer your phone 24/7 and transfers calls to you, acting as an extension of your company. This process is so seamless that your callers will assume they are speaking with your in-office receptionist. If you are not available, we can take a message and send it to you at your convenience.
Our virtual receptionists are available 24/7 to assist your callers
They can transfer calls during business hours and take messages when the office is closed. We are here to support you whenever you need us.
Your live receptionist receives industry-specific training, so when they answer the phone, your callers will think they’re speaking directly to the receptionist from your office. Making a great first impression is imperative. We will always strive to make that impression an exceptional one, at a fraction of the cost of an in-house assistant!
Serving Your Industry For 80+ Years
Value-Add Features For Your Business
Get Started Today!
Your Calls Are Answered By A Live Receptionist Just Like In Your Office
Berkshire virtual receptionists manage a variety of business’ incoming communications via telephone, email, and text message. In addition to greeting and assisting customers 24/7, a virtual receptionist can help with the following tasks:
- Live call transferring
- Detailed message taking when you are unavailable
- Appointment scheduling
- Customer support
- Answer frequently asked questions
- Qualify and vet leads
- Disaster recovery
When referring to our award-winning receptionists, the word ‘virtual’ describes the sophisticated technology working behind-the-scenes to power every call—supporting (never replacing) real, live human connections.
Here is how Berkshire Receptionists might answer your office’s inbound calls:
- We greet your caller. “Thank you for calling ABC Company, how may I help you today?”
- If you are available, we dial your line. “I’d be happy to try the attorney’s line for you Debra. Will you hold for just a moment, please?” If you’re available to take the call, we perform a live transfer to connect you. “Hi Michael, I have a potential new client on the line. Her name is Debra. Would you like the call?”
- If you’re unavailable, we’ll take a message or offer the caller to leave a voicemail or a message with the receptionist. “Thank you for holding, Debra, Michael is away at the moment. May I take down your name and number so that they can reach out to you?”
- We send an email, text, or app notification with the caller’s message. “Debra is a potential new client seeking your services. Her phone number is…”
Our virtual receptionists are industry-specialized, experienced, and tech-savvy. They possess a wide range of web skills and a high level of proficiency with commonly used applications. Our receptionists continue to receive ongoing training to further their knowledge base on customer service skills, modern technologies, specific businesses and industries. Additionally, our team is consistently engaging in real-life call scenario simulations to enhance their problem solving abilities.
The True Value Of Berkshire Receptionists
Easy Setup, Endless Benefits
21-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Get Start With Your Virtual Receptionist Today! We want to show you and your callers what our professional and courteous receptionists can do!