From cost savings to an improved customer experience, adopting a virtual receptionist service offers many advantages! Aside from those high-level items, here are some additional noteworthy benefits of virtual receptionist services:
- 24/7 Availability | Customers expect you to be there for them whenever they need—and when their calls go unanswered, you risk losing their business. A remote receptionist service is available to answer incoming customer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter what time, a virtual receptionist service will be there to handle all customer calls in a timely and professional manner, saving you time and providing peace of mind. At Berkshire Receptionists, we even offer a disaster recovery service so customers can reach your business, even if your office loses power.
- High-Quality Customer Service | At Berkshire Receptionists , all of our virtual receptionists are carefully screened and trained to act as a professional extension to your office. Each of our virtual receptionists is highly experienced and able to maintain a professional image for your company, no matter what industry you serve. Having receptionists who answer all inbound calls in a professional, cordial, and intelligent manner helps your business cultivate a trustworthy and professional brand image.
- Greater Efficiency | It is impossible for a single in-house receptionist to provide the ‘round-the-clock service your customers desire. A team of virtual receptionists is able to seamlessly field all incoming calls, and route them to the appropriate individuals or departments without needing any additional assistance from you or your employees. Additionally, there is no need to account for training or any sort of onboarding—you simply purchase the service. Berkshire Receptionists does all the rest to ensure our team is ready to hit the ground running and start serving your business.
- You Get More Than Virtual Receptionists | Comprehensive virtual receptionist services, like Berkshire Receptionists, provide services beyond answering and transferring calls. For example, all of our plans offer extensive perks in addition to 24/7 live receptionists, including:
- Call transfers
- Email relays
- SMS relays
- Secure notifications
- Bilingual receptionists
- Custom hold music
- Personalized greetings
- Local number
- Disaster recovery
- Online client portal
- Usage report
- Dedicated account manager
How Does a Virtual Receptionist Work?
All remote receptionist businesses function differently, but here is how we handle business at Berkshire. Using our state-of-the-art proprietary technology, our teams of highly-qualified live receptionists handle your inbound customer communications including:
- Answering your phones
- Speaking to your customers
- Transferring calls
- Taking messages
- Relaying messages
Our receptionists are trained to act as an extension of your business and work hard to provide an excellent experience for your callers. Our integration with your business is so seamless, your customers will assume they are speaking with an in-house receptionist.
Additionally, every live receptionist we hire receives industry-specific training. This enables us to ensure that our people have the skills and know-how needed to effectively interact with your customers. From medical practices to nonprofit organizations, our experienced team can serve any industry. Here are just a few of our current clients.
Ultimately, we understand how important it is to make a good first impression. With that in mind, our receptionists are equipped with the training and the tools they need to make every interaction exceptional—and at a fraction of the cost of an in-house receptionist to boot!
Are Virtual Receptionists Worth It?
In general, yes choosing to work with a remote receptionist service is worthwhile. However, the success of your partnership depends entirely on the quality of the receptionist provider. Here’s what you should expect from a quality partner.
- Ability to work with and adapt to your industry
- Highly trained professional receptionist staff
- Compliance with regulations in your industry (For example, Berkshire Receptionists is HIPAA compliant)
- Fair pricing and a money-back guarantee (Berkshire Receptionists offers a 21-day money-back guarantee)
- No long-term contracts
- Additional tools and services aside from live receptionists
Whether you are looking for a live receptionist for a small business or an even smaller start-up, Berkshire Receptionists has a solution for you. If you’re ready to boost your customer communication, get started with us today!